Our massage therapist uses a variety of techniques to address each client's specific needs including: neuromuscular, deep tissue, trigger point therapy and A.R.T., among others. By treating trigger points, muscle adhesions and connective tissue patterns, problems caused by a specific trauma, repetitive movements or even bad posture can be addressed.
How long will this amazing treatment take?
- 55 Minutes
- 85 Minutes
Any after care advice?
After having your muscles worked, take time to recover and repair. Drink water and avoid strenuous activity.
"Your mind, emotions, and body are instruments and the way you align and tune them determines how well you play in life." Relax and Breathe!
Benefits of Massage?
- Improved Movement Patterns (Flexible and range of motion)
- Improved Mood (release of endorphins)
- Improved Lean Muscle Mass
- Improved Energy
- Improved Sleep Quality
- Increased Oxygen and Nutrients Into Tissues, Vital Organs
- Improved Circulation
- Reduce Pain and Muscle Tension
- Improved Immune System
- Improved Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
$160 for 55 Minutes
$200 for 85 Minutes