EYEBROW MICROBLADING | Semi-permanent eyebrow enhancement
Eyebrow microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup in which pigment is implanted under your skin by a handheld tool. The tiny fine point needles of the tool result in natural-looking hair-like strokes in your brows that will last anywhere from 1-2 years. Consult with our certified microblading artist to determine the fullness, shape and shade that best suits your face. Treatments and prices:
- First time treatment, 120 minutes, $600
- Touch up at 3 month point (may not be required), 60 minutes, $130
- Touch up at 6-9 month point (may not be required), 60 minutes $320
- Touch up, annual, (may not be required),60 minutes, $410
How long will this amazing treatment take?
120 minutes 1st treatment, touch ups 60 minutes
Any aftercare advice?
- Avoid getting the area wet for 10 days.
- Ther pigments will be settling in for approximately a week. During this time, do not use make-up in the area.
- Avoid saunas, swimming until the area is healed.
- Keep hair away from brow line.
- Your microblading specialist will provide further instructions.